- 1 Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
- 1.2 Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Vacancies
- 1.3 Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Application Form
Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Good News for the people who are aspiring to join in banks, Indian Bank, Chennai is inviting application forms from the candidates to fill 21 Clerk/Officer Scale 1 Vacancies in sports discipline under Sports Quota. All eligible Indian male candidates can apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 before the link expires. This is the wonderful opportunity for the candidates who have passion in sports. Indian Bank has released the vacancies in Hockey, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, and Cricket fields. For detailed vacancy details candidates are advised to download the Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Notification 2019 from the official website www.indianbank.in.
Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Clerk/Officer in JMG Scale -1|
|Total No of Vacancies||21 Vacancies|
|Official Site Link||www.indianbank.in|
| Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Vacancies
Candidates who have qualified 12th standard or equivalent with relevant sports qualification are eligible for this Indian Bank Recruitment 2019. Applicants must have represented India or played for the Ranji Trophy/Duleep Trophy. Age limit for Clerk and Officer JMG Scale I Posts is same, the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years. Age relaxation norms exist for reserved category candidates as per the government rules. If you are interested in Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Vacancies then fill and send the form on or before 3rd March 2019.
- Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent with sports qualification from any recognised board
- You have represented our country or played for the Ranji Trophy/Duleep Trophy
- Check remaining details from the official notification
- Applicants age limit must lie in between minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years
- Reserved category candidates(SC/ST/PWD/PH and OBC) have age relaxation norms as per government rules and regulations
- Screening of the application form
- Trials in the respective sport
- Personal Interview
- For Clerk Posts – Rs.11,765/- – Rs.31,540/-
- For Officer JMG Scale – 1 – Rs.23,700/- – Rs.42,020/-
- There is no application for Indian Bank Clerk/Officer JMG Scale 1 Recruitment
Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Application Form
Indian Bank first conducts screening of the application forms then it conducts trials in the respective sports. Selected candidates will be finally called for personal interview. You have to download the Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Application Form from the official website indianbank.in and fill the personal as well as educational qualification details. Send the duly filled form with copies of certificates of sports performance, proof of educational qualification, and proof of birth, and caste (self-attested) to the address mentioned in the notification before the last date.
Steps to follow to fill Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Application Form
- Applicants have to open the official site of Indian Bank i.e. indianbank.in
- Click on careers page and then click on recruitments tab
- Search for “Indian Bank Recruitment 2019” Notification Link and
- Download the Notification PDF and read it thoroughly
- If you satisfy the criteria then download the application form and
- Fill your personal details and send it on or before 3rd March 2019
- Take a printout of the form for future reference
Download Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Notification 2019 Click Here
For Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Application Form 2019 Click Here
Starting Date to Apply: Started
Last Date to Submit: 3rd March 2019
If you don’t want to miss any latest updates regarding Indian Bank Clerk/Officer Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, and Results bookmark our website iibps.in.
Originally posted 2018-02-17 12:06:42.