- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 BOM Specialist Officer (Scale I, II) Vacancies
- 1.3 Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Online Application Form
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Bank of Maharashtra is inviting application forms from the dynamic and eligible candidates to fill 28 Specialist Officer (Scale – I & II) Vacancies. It is a wonder opportunity for the candidates who want to work as IT Employee in government sector. Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 registration process has already commenced from 3rd February 2019, interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria details like age limit, selection procedure, and other details. Bank of Maharashtra SO Notification 2019 is uploaded on the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (Scale-I, II)|
|Total No of Vacancies||28|
|Official Site Link||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
BOM Specialist Officer (Scale I, II) Vacancies
Educational Qualification for SO Scale I and II similar, basic graduation in Computer Science B.SC (Computer Science), BCA, B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science / IT, M.SC (Computer Science), MCA [Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate] is necessary if you want to apply for BOM Specialist Officer (Scale I, II) Vacancies. Bank of Maharashtra is accepting application forms from the eligible candidates through online mode only. Check the upper and the lower age limit required for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019, by reading our complete article. Age limit varies for Scale I and Scale II Posts.
- Applicants must have qualified basic graduation in Computer Science B.SC(Computer Science), BCA, B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science / IT, M.SC (Computer Science), MCA [Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate]
- For Specialist Officer Scale I Posts — Lower Age Limit is 23years and Upper Age Limit is 30 years
- For SO Scale II Posts it is 25 years to 35 years
- For SC/ST/PWD/OBC/PH Candidates age relaxation norms exists as per government rules
Candidates applying for SO Posts must clear
- Online written test
- Group Discussion (GD) and
- Personal Interview
- For General/OBCCandidates — Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates — Rs.100/-
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Online Application Form
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in online written test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Read the official notification and start filling the Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Online Application Form. Complete the registration process and upload image and signature. The last date to submit the form is 22nd February 2019. Candidates are advised to don’t wait for last minute because the servers will be busy on the last date and you may not submit the form.
Procedure to fill Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Online Application Form
- Firstly open the official site www.iibps.in
- Click on careers tab on home page and then click on current openings
- Under recruitment process search for Recruitment for IT Officers project 2019
- Download the SONotification PDF and read it thoroughly
- Click on apply online link and complete the registration process
- Login with registration number and password, and fill the Specialist Officer Application Form
- Submit the form on or before 22nd February 2019
- Download and take a printout of for future use
Download Bank of Maharashtra SO Notification 2019 Click Here
For Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Online Application Form 2019 Click Here
Starting Date to Apply: 3rd February 2019
Last Date to Submit: 22nd February 2019
Bookmark our website iibps.in to get latest updates regarding Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer (Scale I, II) Exam Admit Card and Results.
Originally posted 2018-02-17 12:29:34.