- 1 Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019
- 1.1 Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Interview Date
- 1.2 Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Interview Call Letter
- 1.3 Syndicate Bank PO Interview Dates – PO PGDBF Interview Centres
- 1.4 Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Interview Call Letter 2019
Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Interview Schedule is released. Aspirants those who qualified in written exam can download Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019. You can collect your admit card for an interview from official website syndicatebank.in. Authorities announced Syndicate Bank PO Interview Dates i.e from 23rd to 28th April 2019. You can download your call letter and get interview date and venue information. scroll down your mouse pointer for a list of documents required to carry while going to attend the interview.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Interview Date
|Bank Name||IDFC Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Manager, PO, SO and other posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Interview Date||23rd April 2019 to 28th April 2019|
|Official website Link||Syndicatebank.in|
|Category||Interview Call Letter|
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Interview Call Letter
Syndicate Bank earlier released the notification for Probationary Officer Jobs. A huge number of applicants registered for this Syndicate Bank Recruitment. The written exam is conducted for all applied candidates on 25th February 2019. To announce result the Syndicate Bank authorities set an cut off mark. Those whose score is equal and above the cutoff, their names are listed in Syndicate Bank Po Merit List. Qualified members need to attend for next round i.e Interview. Syndicate Bank PO Interview Dates are scheduled. Everyone can check the latest update and prepare for this round. Also, aspirants can download Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019.
Syndicate Bank PO Interview Dates – PO PGDBF Interview Centres
This Exam and Interview process of admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Final selected candidates are eligible to join in Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF course for one year. Syndicate Bank is providing this course to merit candidates. Prepare well for Interview, to grab this opportunity. The authorities will consider the performance in the interview and online test marks while preparing the merit list. The bank is going to complete the further round and released the Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019. By the end of the April 2019, Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Interviews will complete in all areas. In the month of May 2019, the Syndicate Bank PO Final Result 2019 will announce. Officials will update every information on official website syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank PO Interview Centres & Dates
|BENGALURU – PANEL 01||23.04.2019||27.04.2019|
|BENGALURU – PANEL 02||23.04.2019||26.04.2019|
|DELHI – PANEL 01||23.04.2019||28.04.2019|
|DELHI – PANEL 02||23.04.2019||28.04.2019|
|HYDERABAD – PANEL 01||23.04.2019||28.04.2019|
|HYDERABAD – PANEL 02||23.04.2019||28.04.2019|
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Interview Call Letter 2019
Candidates who are going to attend the Syndicate Bank PO Interview, need to get ready with all documents required. Download Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter 2019 now using the link on syndicatebank.in. Here on this page, we have provided the direct link to get syndicate bank admit card. Along with call letter also carry an identity proof and also all required certificate.
Documents Required for Syndicate Bank Interview
- Downloaded Interview call letter
- Application submitted to IBPS
- Downloaded Application (submitted to Syndicate Bank)
- IBPS score card
- Caste/Tribe/Community/Disability Certificate – if applicable
- SSLC or equivalent Certificate-Proof of date of birth
- Higher Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent
- Graduation Certificate & Mark card/ CGPA/OGPA – Year wise
- Post Graduation Certificate & Mark card/ CGPA/OGPA – if applicable
- Computer Course Certificate (not compulsory)
- Original fee paid challan
- Bio-data – duly filled (as downloaded from the Syndicate bank site)
- Photo Id (Pan Card / Passport / Voters ID / Driving License / Bank Pass Book with attested Photo)
How to download Syndicate Bank PO Interview Call Letter?
- On official website syndicatebank.in, go to careers page
- Find the information of PO PGDBF course
- There you can find the link for Interview Call letter, Click on that link
- Enter the credentials i.e roll number, Date of birth and then click on submit button
- Download the admit card and take hard copy
iibps.in is for giving all updates of bank job opportunities, Follow our site for getting latest information of IBPS, SBI, all other private and govt banks.
Originally posted 2018-04-13 12:20:29.